House District 7Dixie, Franklin, Gulf, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Liberty, Suwannee, Taylor, Wakulla
116,022 active registered voters61,224 Republicans
- We charge only during the 12-months prior to the district's general/final election. Access is free prior to 12-months (some campaigning features may be disabled if there are active elections within the district) .
- There is a 3-month minimum for subscription packages as that is the value we place on the data for accessing even once.
- Get 2 months free by paying for 10 months at the beginning of the billing cycle.
- $10/1k voters
- $13/1k households
Walk Mapping (One-time
This is required for the canvassing and sign-delivery modules
Premium Tags (One-time
This gives you the ability to micro-target based on the several professional and interest based license lists matched to voters. View Lists
Florida Donor Query (One-time
Use this powerful tool to find who consistently donates to similar campaigns, or who has donated to your opponents Details
Feature Comparison Summary
|Access finance reporting module|
|Monthly updated voter data for individual voter lookups|
|Pull filtered/targeted voter lists from voter data|
|Web presence and embeddable signup/donation forms|
|Plot voters to map for walk packets and mobile app||- Requires Walk Mapping Option -|
|Access license matched voters for micro-targeting||- Requires Premium Tags Option -|
View Full Comparison
Subscription Ordering Instructions
- Complete the order form by clicking the button below.
- No payment is needed to place the order.
- Your order will be reviewed and processed, typically within 1 hour.
- Once the order is processed, you will receive an email with login instructions.
- If the general election is less then 12-months away, some features will be limited until a payment is submitted through the "Subscription" menu option.
- If the general election is more then 12-months away, you will be able to access nearly all features. You will receive payment notifications as we approach the billing period for the district.